• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dusty

Bunny Buddy

Wise Old Thumper
1YrFy3X.jpg

EdAzYaJ.jpg

24 hours ago now that I found you had left us.

I seem to have accepted it on one level but it's not sinking in - how could it? How can it sink in that a vibrant seemingly bursting with health 15 month old rabbit could go from being so full of energy and happiness to dead in less than 24 hours. Fate is so cruel, she had so much to look forward to - newly bonded to a companion who was absolutely besotted with her.

They reminded me so much of Tinkerbell and Rudy and that gave me so much joy, now she's gone. Just gone, less than 12 hours warning.

I'll look after Ruben for you Dusty but I doubt he'll ever be as happy as he was with you.

Last edited:
Oh no:cry: I’m so sorry, that’s really sad. Thinking of you and sending hugs.

Binky free Dusty xx

I seem to have accepted it on one level but it's not sinking in - how could it? How can it sink in that a vibrant seemingly bursting with health 15 month old rabbit could go from being so full of energy and happiness to dead in less than 24 hours. Fate is so cruel, she had so much to look forward to - newly bonded to a companion who was absolutely besotted with her.

They reminded me so much of Tinkerbell and Rudy and that gave me so much joy, now she's gone. Just gone, less than 12 hours warning.

I'll look after Ruben for you Dusty but I doubt he'll ever be as happy as he was with you.

Udcf9m6.png

xxxx

R.I.P. Dusty :cry:

Thank you so much everybody and thank you Jane for sharing the photograph.

I'm really struggling with this death, it's making me question absolutely everything and it's not a good place to be. I'm reminded of this every time I seem Ruben on his own instead of bouncing around with her.

Back