• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits With Sploofability Association

Luther wanted to show he’s already practicing for 2019 [emoji3590] hehe!

068da43cf501816eb0b1f793dabe3d6e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dillon wants to say that this sploof is proper well good but he is worried that a spare tail is trying to afix to Luther.

Dillon wants to say that this sploof is proper well good but he is worried that a spare tail is trying to afix to Luther.
I like how the leggys are so straight they have actually bowed side ways down to the feetsies. Good boy Luther

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Aw thanks Dillon! Hehe, you know how it is, new year new me.....so I thought I’d try being a cat...bunnies are better I’ve decided!
It’s one of the cats weird toys that looks like a squashed animal, we like to lick it sometimes hehe!

I like how the leggys are so straight they have actually bowed side ways down to the feetsies. Good boy Luther

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Luther is very happy with such praise and is glad his new year of sploofing is off to a great start!
Hehe, my hooman calls those my chicken legs because they look like drumsticks hehehe!

2a7251b631d315822c3981015710c21e.jpg
cbaeeb0095da73b5a62becc6a72332d8.jpg

luna hasn’t sploofed properly in ages [emoji20] ever since she had the iv in her leg in october (?) she hasn’t done one.

Well done Luna. Always look forward to some photos of Luna at any time - and she is doing her best to give us a sploof. She is such a pretty rabbit. :love:

Well done Luna. Always look forward to some photos of Luna at any time - and she is doing her best to give us a sploof. She is such a pretty rabbit. :love:

hee thank you :love: I do find her stunning myself!

I can only hope in time she will give me a sploof. perhaps even though it was back in october, due to the disturbance its a bit sore, I'm not sure. I don't know how long buns take to heal with such things :) plus she had the IV recently, but I think that was in her ear?

Hope we can have the competition again this year, it was such a lovely idea and in honour of Mr. Sploof himself Toby <3

Luther says he will be practicing just in case ;-) although he’s yet to sploof recently. X

Back