• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits With Sploofability Association

Oh......my!! It was everything I hoped for!

They are just adorable, and their sploofs are magnificent <3 such style and the one of them together is so sweet! I looooove the royal pillow :-D

Thank you for sharing. I’m currently fighting a cold and this has cheered me right up x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm glad to have cheered you up. I just had a awful cold too. Get well soon. X

These are just for you to enjoy...not for the comp...

A few of their attempts as solo artists and a duet. Also included a curled Archie on his royal cushion, because it super cute even though not a sploof and what I call a Pippin splat.... Enjoy
13e145d2318d1845440e191d039f3930.jpg
a5abc942ac35740acdf806187b1ddbd0.jpg
297bc32773b47e10de55a9e661441080.jpg
7ec42f74dab7e045da4c8fa42f5f0905.jpg
2ed9d40409a0f02e9c0035ac8d981245.jpg
dafc41efc1e8d157034fcb1045a136e1.jpg
584f205d40f54b5c33e3971731398c13.jpg
These two are outrageously spoilt. Lady Pip-pendicular and Lord Archibald you are the bested

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

These two are outrageously spoilt. Lady Pip-pendicular and Lord Archibald you are the bested

Spoilt!!!! I'll have you know that Hooman tries to starve us...we only get treats when the other Hooman is around.

OMG - A 'Chase' and 'The royal family' sploof overload. What a fabulous double set of sploofs. I could look at these all day long.:love:

Oh Chase, I just love your little chubby legs :love:, what a brilliant display of multi-sploofing :thumb:

This is my most favouritist Chasey boy sploof ever

Please pay particular attention to the 2 litre coke bottle shaped body to tiny feetsie ratio

Chase you are beautiful and we loves ya
3bb2248a2f9a284fff1d0392652dd853.jpg

welcome to RWSA Jelly, thats a lovely entry.

House bunnies defo better at sploofing. Maybe they trying to tell us something? To stop walking on 2 legs perhaps?

Lillian is probably the only bun who is not in any way surprised at this submission. Firstly, she welcomes the beautiful Jellybean to the forum and also Beapig.
Lillian could tell Jellybean had sploofness when she observed one of her pther posts following her recent apodption. There was just something in one of the photos that suggested that there would be the ability within Jellybean, to perform natural sploofs. And here's the proof. Magnificent!
Lillian dismisses any mention of an overweight issue - Jellybean is beautfully proportioned and there's some skill coming through with the 'one ear up one ear down' pose.
This is the sploof of a rabbit who feels very much at home, knows that they are surrounded by love and os very comfortable with her surroundings.
Lillian says "if Jellybean is agressive, then Lillian is (and I quote) the pope".

Jellybean is indeed an expert at sploofnessing, but Dilly is not sure that Lillian is the pope as he says it is wrong to fancy the pope.

Jellybean is indeed an expert at sploofnessing, but Dilly is not sure that Lillian is the pope as he says it is wrong to fancy the pope.
It's ok to fancy the Pope because it was revealed that the Pope is actually a rabbit. This is why his hat is shaped like that so the ears can fit inside. It was revealed by a reliable source called South park

https://youtu.be/eCP30pPxZYY

:love: she looks very relaxed :love:
Corr blimey, what a wonderful froggy sploof that I ever did cast my peepers on

I hope there is much more to come from Jellybean and this sploof isn't a one hit wonder

Luther wanted to show he’s already practicing for 2019 [emoji3590] hehe!

068da43cf501816eb0b1f793dabe3d6e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back