• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Got Offered A Rabbit!

Two things immediately come to mind- you mentioned a Giant x Nethie pairing (even if she/he isn't a Giant)- the Rabbit Residence did indeed have such a couple. Continental Giant Jubilee bonded to Nethie Bumper, apparently love at first sight.

Secondly, again from the Rabbit Residence, we had bad experiences with neglected giant breeds. They often had health issues, including spinal problems, as a result of being confined and mistreated. Hopefully this isn't the case with new bun.

Good luck to you.

Two things immediately come to mind- you mentioned a Giant x Nethie pairing (even if she/he isn't a Giant)- the Rabbit Residence did indeed have such a couple. Continental Giant Jubilee bonded to Nethie Bumper, apparently love at first sight.

Secondly, again from the Rabbit Residence, we had bad experiences with neglected giant breeds. They often had health issues, including spinal problems, as a result of being confined and mistreated. Hopefully this isn't the case with new bun.

Good luck to you.

Thank you very much for the helpful information Bindi. I hope that this bunny doesn't have too many health issues, but I'm prepared for the worst.

My Plumpkin had horribly stiff joints when we first rescued her but she seems to be doing much better now that she had more space and a good diet :)

I thought everyone would like to know that new bunny is coming home next Saturday. I would take her sooner but the bathroom renovation means our house is in chaos. I'm so excited to welcome her home!

I thought everyone would like to know that new bunny is coming home next Saturday. I would take her sooner but the bathroom renovation means our house is in chaos. I'm so excited to welcome her home!
Definitely a girl then? :D glad you're taking the bun :)

Sent via carrier pigeon

Ooooh - that's made my day. Fantastic news Beapig. I can't wait for the next update and I'm sending loads of vibes for a good positive bond with the gorgeous Plumpkin. xx

Definitely a girl then? :D glad you're taking the bun :)

Sent via carrier pigeon

Thank you lovely people! :love:

We're still unsure of the gender Gracie, but going by photos and the description of nesting behaviour I'm guessing a doe. We shall see when she/he goes for her/his vaccinations :D

Back