• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My beautiful Sable

Babsie

Wise Old Thumper
My beautiful, feisty Sable has been reunited with her Bobby, aged 11 1/2.
I'm so sorry I couldn't get down to visit you when you were being looked after so well and with such kindness by Catherine. I missed you and thought about every day and was so pleased that Catherine managed to bond you with a little companion when you were grieving so badly for your big soft boy.
:love::love::love:

I was so sorry to hear the sad news about Sable :cry: she had the most wonderful life with you and with Catherine09, a life that a lot of rabbits can only dream of.

I’m sure she is binkying at the bridge with her Bobby :love:

Hugs xx

I'm sorry she had to leave :cry: I can imagine that must have been very distressing for you :cry:

What an incredible age though :love: She certainly was a very beautiful lady :love:

I'm so sorry to hear this Babsie. Sweet dreams beautiful girl. She had such a long & wonderful life xx

Babsie, I am very sorry to read this. What a lovely moving tribute to a very spacial rabbit who had the most wonderful life with you and her soul mate, Bobby. Binkey free beautiful Sable. xx

Back