• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Circles, love or need stopping?

Truffpuff

Mama Doe
I know it’s me again lol [emoji85] worried bun mum alert.

So the boys have been home from the bonders a week tomorrow. I’m amazed at how well they have been doing considering their previous fall out.
The day I brought them home they were grooming each other which took over three months after their initial bond before that happened and Luther is grooming Truffle too which was rare before.

After expanding over a few days they are nearly at full pen size (just under 4ft sq).
But this morning I happened to turn bunny cam on and saw them circling at 8.30 this morning, so I launched downstairs to stop them, I sprayed Luther as he was the initiator and we think this behaviour was potentially why they originally fell out.

And there has been two more occasions of this, this morning but those were started by Truffle.
I’m stopping it before anyone gets annoyed....is that right? I think it’s them trying to hump.

Is the space too big too fast and I need to reduce again?
A cat smashed a plate in the night could it be that’s upset them?

I’m between these circling periods they are back to normal, snuggling, licking each other, eating.....

Thank you for any advice. Ringing the bonders soon too, see what they say x

e9ad0f176d37840e6336559d0cfc5abc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bonder said to just keep on top of the behaviour when it starts, just a quick spray to stop them and hopefully they will stop trying after a while.

If today they continue all day and evening then reduce the space we have them Sat back down again.

I can’t help but panic [emoji1749]*[emoji3601] lol

They seem quite frisky overall today, Truffle tried to binky.

I hope they settled down again? It could be that they got spooked and that sparked it off, who knows with bunnies:lol:

I hope they settled down again? It could be that they got spooked and that sparked it off, who knows with bunnies:lol:

Yeah seems to have passed, but all day yesterday and last night I was monitoring the camera....so pretty tired today lol.

I wonder if it’s a mixture of them being spooked and rudely awakened by the plate smashing, plus when my OH got up that morning he was sleepy and turned the kitchen light on by mistake so maybe triggered “morning” time to buns and they got over excited about it being breakfast time.
Like you say, who knows with bunnies lol!

Just worried it might happen one time when I’m not looking or around

I hope my shiney boy Truffy is behaving

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Hehe!
He’s doing good thank you! He’s looking forward to posting his sploof picture in the competition in a bit :-D

They do like to worry me lol!

Truff de Puff, are you boys still in love? Update please

Hehe! Yes :-D bunny kind have now successfully taken over not only the kitchen/diner but also the living room since Monday!!
The odd scuffle or circle has happened but after the hooman lady sorts us out apologies eventually happen. Usually it’s at times of expecting things at normal times, pellets, getting up in the morning, bedtime binkies, bedtime....you know when hoomans are too slow.

Kitties are also being put into their rightful place....bunnies are king! Hehe!!
Thank you for asking after us <3 hope you had a bunderful Christmas x

(Apologies for the lack of posts we have been getting back to normal after Christmas etc and having a war now with neighbours *sigh*! )

131151d40402c90cdc938dba7bcc7c9c.jpg

41598cdb566df133233f7f9185782b5d.jpg

86fa61301b5fb85635ed06e404051f72.jpg

cfcffa3bde0f09bcd339b2d1fb2434a6.jpg

Ohhh you two are so beautiful. That looks like one big kitty and rabbity playground. Is that two pet remedys I spy? Double strength bonding fumes, hoomans taking no chances!

P.s what's wrong with neighbours? Can't handle the shiney-ness? They don't deserve it anyways.

Ohhh you two are so beautiful. That looks like one big kitty and rabbity playground. Is that two pet remedys I spy? Double strength bonding fumes, hoomans taking no chances!

Naww you’re too kind, making a Harlequin and grey bun blush!
Yeah, we all get lots of fun toys, although one of ours has been confiscated :-( a corner hut with two entry holes was causing fights so it’s been taken away for now.

Ha! Not quite, one pet remedy for us buns and one feliway friends for the kitties, they are real brothers and the hoomans saw on bunny spy cam, they were fighting at night, so this was a test to try out and now it’s running out you can tell!! So hoomans ordered more quick! Hehe!

P.s what's wrong with neighbours? Can't handle the shiney-ness? They don't deserve it anyways.

I wish it was that!
We had a chat with the man next door because I work from home and heard the women screaming at the two kids (4yrs and 1yrs) and it was horrible, that’s now sorted and she’s getting help apparently, she wasn’t coping and we (nicely) highlighted that to him and he’s been very grateful. But! The only complaint we also mentioned was the oldest running around on the bare floors and diving playing football. This has been mentioned 3 times now and still going driving me mad all day and animals are affected too. They are council owned and we own our house which is semi detached to them. Sorry long story haha!! And been affecting our lives too long

Back