Quote Originally Posted by loobers25 View Post
Ohhh you two are so beautiful. That looks like one big kitty and rabbity playground. Is that two pet remedys I spy? Double strength bonding fumes, hoomans taking no chances!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Naww youíre too kind, making a Harlequin and grey bun blush!
Yeah, we all get lots of fun toys, although one of ours has been confiscated :-( a corner hut with two entry holes was causing fights so itís been taken away for now.

Ha! Not quite, one pet remedy for us buns and one feliway friends for the kitties, they are real brothers and the hoomans saw on bunny spy cam, they were fighting at night, so this was a test to try out and now itís running out you can tell!! So hoomans ordered more quick! Hehe!

Quote Originally Posted by loobers25 View Post
P.s what's wrong with neighbours? Can't handle the shiney-ness? They don't deserve it anyways.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
I wish it was that!
We had a chat with the man next door because I work from home and heard the women screaming at the two kids (4yrs and 1yrs) and it was horrible, thatís now sorted and sheís getting help apparently, she wasnít coping and we (nicely) highlighted that to him and heís been very grateful. But! The only complaint we also mentioned was the oldest running around on the bare floors and diving playing football. This has been mentioned 3 times now and still going driving me mad all day and animals are affected too. They are council owned and we own our house which is semi detached to them. Sorry long story haha!! And been affecting our lives too long

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk