• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Heartfelt Plea From The ARC Rescued 'Meat Rabbits'

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
They walk on by, we don't know why
We wait in hope, we do our best to cope
But hope is hard to hold on to, day after day
When no-one wants to offer us a Forever Home
One that we can truly call our own

They just walk on by, we don't know why...................
:cry:

FHv3AfY.jpg

kqlXOuI.jpg

egCAkwb.jpg

5SihNNF.jpg

fwo9Rx7.jpg

PXyl4F5.jpg

Animal Rescue and Care (ARC) Twickenham, SW London

https://animalrescueandcare.org.uk/adopt-a-rabbit/

Our Tui came from a litter of 9 (5 bucks and 4 does). Her Mummy, since adopted, was also called Tui :)

We have had her since last March and we are besotted with her, as is her bonded partner Tethra. She is just so much fun :love:

However, all 8 of her siblings are still in rescue, which I find heartbreaking :(

I don't think we should be considered too far away for very loving homes :(

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Really weird, but I thought that you and Rhianna would live (slightly) closer than Omi to ARC?
I wonder why they wouldn't consider you?

They are lovely bunnies with real personalities. We tried to bond one of the lovely ladies, with our bun but it didn’t work out. Had we had more space we would have kept her

I can’t understand why they’ve not been adopted x

They are lovely bunnies with real personalities. We tried to bond one of the lovely ladies, with our bun but it didn’t work out. Had we had more space we would have kept her

I can’t understand why they’ve not been adopted x

They certainly are wonderful Rabbits. I still think of my dear brave Elsa daily and miss her so much. Aoife is a delightful Bunny and she has made Endeavour happier than he has ever been in his life :love:

I am sorry your bonding did not work out. It must have been very hard to have to give her back to ARC, but it was obviously the right thing to do.

Thanks Jane, I’m so sorry you lost Elsa. But pleased that Aoife is making Endeavour happy :love:

We were devastated to say goodbye to our Californian. I still miss her staring at me while I’m eating my breakfast! But very grateful to Gill and the other ladies at ARC for their help. X x

Thanks Jane, I’m so sorry you lost Elsa. But pleased that Aoife is making Endeavour happy :love:

We were devastated to say goodbye to our Californian. I still miss her staring at me while I’m eating my breakfast! But very grateful to Gill and the other ladies at ARC for their help. X x

They all work so hard and they always try their best to help :)

Gill and the others are amazing people :)

Good luck with your next little one x

Back