• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2 Foster Bunnies rescued from MEAT FARM

We cannot save every single bunny, but we can save some and that is better than saving none. Well done Mischief and Tinkers mum. x

Well done you for fostering these little ones, they're beautiful. It's honestly beyond me how anyone can take the life of an animal.

I didn't realise that rabbits are raised for meat in the UK, I thought it was more of a European thing. My heart hurts for all animals who are killed, but obviously when you care for a certain type of animal it seems all the more horrific.

I'd have to keep them if I where you 😂 lol and be a failed foster but become an adopted lol great names suits them

Wowsers - what a pair of beautiful rabbits. It makes me so tearful reading their rescue - I just despair at how low humankind can sink at times. But thankfully there are angels like you who show such kindness and unselfishness in rescuing these two. Their lives are about to be enriched with your love and warmth and they will be safe from harm and cared for beyond their expectations.

How lovely they are. I dont understand the killing of animals for meat. Sickening and sad.

Back