• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Loafing, Sploofing, Sphinxing Flopping and ?

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
Mousey sort of curls up when relaxing, a posture only rarely adopted by Joey & Boo & thats when theyve flopped then snoozed. Do you think it has any significance? she looks comfy I guess enough but I worry about her bones

aFRtoinm.jpg

YJc199Bl.jpg

PS Who else thinks its very rude of Joey to have his packed lunch while I was trying to take a photo?

Luna does the same too sometimes, as does Orion. I don't have any pictures though :(

I always called it being a croissant :lol:

Joey really needs to be more thoughtful when the paparazzi are around..think of what could happen if he isn't more careful!

This is how Treacle flops ! sort of sideways, maybe it's a girlie thing :lol: oh Joey-really ! :roll:

My bunnies sleep like that too. My arthritic bun Charlie always used to sleep in a bunny loaf as it used to hurt to sploof etc. I think it's a good thing she's so stretchy and relaxed. Love you Mouseypie don't let anyone dampen your curlyness

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

My bunnies sleep like that too. My arthritic bun Charlie always used to sleep in a bunny loaf as it used to hurt to sploof etc. I think it's a good thing she's so stretchy and relaxed. Love you Mouseypie don't let anyone dampen your curlyness

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

that's encouraging. Mouse can sploof but she looks like Joe Swanson

Aboleth does this, and I'm sure she's got some Rex in her (her whiskers aren't normal, and that ear moult!). She usually only does it with 'support' though:

13443138_10102049338258498_8076578849175697447_o.jpg

Back