• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any people who can help foster any bunnies in West Yorkshire?

Ruthyjones89

Mama Doe
Hi guys,

I’m so sorry if I posted this in the wrong section but is their possibly anyone who can help foster any rabbits in or around West Yorkshire?

There are 5 rabbits (between ages of 6 months - 2 years) who are going to be disposed of on Tuesday if we can’t find any help?

If you want any extra info, please feel free to PM me xx

Do you have any further details and more info, ages, sexes and vaccination and neuter status? Is it a temporary or permanent foster? Pictures might help too.

Sorry guys this is going to be a little vague, but basically they are currently at a meat farm. They are rex’s and aged around 6-9 months. There is mum and oldest babies. The breeding doe (mum) already has potentially already got a space at a rescue. So we’re looking for these 5.

They are not neutered, they are not vaccinated. They are curently living in horrible conditions. At the moment they are looking for emergency fosters as the rabbits need to be collected this weekend. 1 space has now been found but they are looking for more.

So sorry for the late response, 6 bunnies have been collected and currently in foster homes!! Thank you so much and I’m so grateful for knowing such amazing bunny people on here and Facebook! :love:

Here’s 2 of the 6! Happily bonded with my Robin :love:

70423a70887052a5ca2937507d7c10d2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back