• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Wind has Moved My Shed!

tonibun

Wise Old Thumper
The wind yesterday must have moved my 7 x 5 shed just over an inch as there is a gap now between a row of bricks and the front of the shed. The 2 bunnies which live in there seemed fine yesterday but they are not very enthusiastic about their pellets today and are just munching on their hay. Could it have been the fright yesterday, they ate as normal yesterday?

The wind yesterday must have moved my 7 x 5 shed just over an inch as there is a gap now between a row of bricks and the front of the shed. The 2 bunnies which live in there seemed fine yesterday but they are not very enthusiastic about their pellets today and are just munching on their hay. Could it have been the fright yesterday, they ate as normal yesterday?

Gosh, the wind must have been strong! I suppose that could be the cause of it, although it’s unusual for them to go off pellets rather than hay. Were the pellets a new kind or from a new bag?

I hope they are acting normally soon:thumb:

I hope your two rabbits have stopped worrying you now and are eating normally.

We are always concerned about the rabbit shed in high winds. OH has a very heavy concrete block that he sometimes puts in the centre of the shed if it's very bad.

They have eaten their pellets now but they are not as relaxed as they are normally. They sat outside of their shed earlier but have gone back in now. There is a gap which runs along the top of the shed for air I presume but even a big gust went through then it could somehow move it, if you follow me. 77 mph at the Needles yesterday, only a couple of miles away.

Oh goodness, I live in the middle of the Highlands, renowned for high winds, and never had a shed move, although I did have a metal one ripped out of concrete once ! It must have been really bad down your way, no wonder bunnies got spooked, I'm sure they'll settle soon x

Are they back to normal now? x

I think so. The boy, Rupert doesn't seem to like these new pellets, nor do a few others. They eat a few then have a break before eating more. This is very strange. I shall go back on my other thread "Pellets" see if MM has any ideas.

I think so. The boy, Rupert doesn't seem to like these new pellets, nor do a few others. They eat a few then have a break before eating more. This is very strange. I shall go back on my other thread "Pellets" see if MM has any ideas.

Ah ok, I'll have a look there too x

Back