• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm such a handsome fellow. ...(cuteness warning)

He is pleased to have cheered you up, and thought you might appreciate another one of Lord Teeny Tiny xx
3aee72365ede5b5cb98debe0429f6877.jpg

I absolutely appreciate all the photos of Lord (and Lady) Teeny Tiny :love:

I absolutely appreciate all the photos of Lord (and Lady) Teeny Tiny :love:
Lady Teeny Tiny was too busy for photos she was playing in her new dig box last night. She had finally found the joy of digging soil. They've never been outside so didn't have a clue what to do with it.

Lets just say after days of them ignoring the box of soil, Mummy may have got in the box to "show" her how to dig....lol

It worked though. Hahaha...I'll try get a picture of her for you all tonight... X

"I Lady Pip have noticed that you have all been admiring Mr Teeny Tiny and commenting on his cuteness!

Well as you can see, not only am I stunning, I am also amazingly cute. I rule this Warren and this is my favourite spot. I can look down on the hoomans from up here on the landing, whilst they are lazing about on the sofa. I am also much faster at zoomies than Lord Archie, who quite frankly is just clumsy"

Yours Lady Pip XX

Ps "oh my god mummy gave us this box with weird brown stuff in that is fabulous to dig in. Not sure why she got it in too though"
ad775e52710cb37d6bc82180b7c8b628.jpg

"I Lady Pip have noticed that you have all been admiring Mr Teeny Tiny and commenting on his cuteness!

Well as you can see, not only am I stunning, I am also amazingly cute. I rule this Warren and this is my favourite spot. I can look down on the hoomans from up here on the landing, whilst they are lazing about on the sofa. I am also much faster at zoomies than Lord Archie, who quite frankly is just clumsy"

Yours Lady Pip XX

Ps "oh my god mummy gave us this box with weird brown stuff in that is fabulous to dig in. Not sure why she got it in too though"

Dear Lady Pip

I am duly chastened and bow to your Ladyship in all her glory :love:

You are indeed the sweetest and most amazingly cute rabbit I think I have ever seen. You are quite right to look down on the hoomans, and how they even managed to get remotely near your level to photograph you is beyond my comprehension. I am so grateful to them though - could you share a little of your hay with them as a token of thanks maybe? If Mama likes soil to dig in, I am sure she would appreciate a strand or two of your hay.

That's only if you can spare it, of course :)

Yours, MightyMax XX

I feel I need Cuthbert and Archie side by side for a size comparison

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Tell you what, I'd love to see the comparison between Cuthie & Archie and the huge cookie monster that is Lillian. Now that would be interesting.

Dear Lady Pip

I am duly chastened and bow to your Ladyship in all her glory :love:

You are indeed the sweetest and most amazingly cute rabbit I think I have ever seen. You are quite right to look down on the hoomans, and how they even managed to get remotely near your level to photograph you is beyond my comprehension. I am so grateful to them though - could you share a little of your hay with them as a token of thanks maybe? If Mama likes soil to dig in, I am sure she would appreciate a strand or two of your hay.

That's only if you can spare it, of course :)

Yours, MightyMax XX

"Thankyou Mightymax I'm glad you think I'm sweet and cute. It helps me get treats from Mum and Dad. Do you have anything? Every now and then I let the hoomans get near, so they can truly admire me, before they spoil me rotten. I'm rather partial to some dandelion root!

Mum and Dad already eat my hay! Really weird, but they wanted to know what it tasted of and when I'm feeling poorly they think it will encourage me to eat. Fools hahaha.

Yours Lady Pip XX

It's like a tag team of cuteness with these two gorgeous rabbits. You just finish swooning at one of them, and then the other pops us and enhances the cuteness. :love:

Lady pip, you are truely a ickle bickle black beauty of tinyness. You go girlfriend

Lady pip, you are truely a ickle bickle black beauty of tinyness. You go girlfriend

"I have Mum and Dad wrapped around my little paws. Next is world domination! Who can resist my little face. Especially when we sit together....."

be13e1bec66bbec94ef4bab891a5f487.jpg

Back