• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fussy eater

willowflower27

Mama Doe
Hit me with all your hay, veg, herb suggestions?
Miss P is so fussy I have a sinking feeling she only ever got pellets and the odd bit hay, so now I'm struggling to get her to eat a decent amount of hay I have tried burns green oat hay, some baled hay from my local supplier etc and although she's eating an adequate amount her poops [emoji51] could be better they are smaller than I would like and the only food she gets genuinely excited by is her pellets and even then the MUST be excel I try anything else like science selective and it's a huge no
So I guess I'm asking what foods out there can I get her interested in or how can I increase her gay intake
Many thanks [emoji112]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Hit me with all your hay, veg, herb suggestions?
Miss P is so fussy I have a sinking feeling she only ever got pellets and the odd bit hay, so now I'm struggling to get her to eat a decent amount of hay I have tried burns green oat hay, some baled hay from my local supplier etc and although she's eating an adequate amount her poops [emoji51] could be better they are smaller than I would like and the only food she gets genuinely excited by is her pellets and even then the MUST be excel I try anything else like science selective and it's a huge no
So I guess I'm asking what foods out there can I get her interested in or how can I increase her gay intake
Many thanks [emoji112]

Timothyhay.co.uk honestly the best hay :D

Veg and herbs I just do the normal, kale, spinach, watercress, rocket, brocoli, asparagus, cabbage, romaine, mint, basil, curly and flat leaf parsley, coriander, dill.. I'm sure there's more.. Save a fluff website has a good safe foods list :) I'd just experiment.

I can send you some Timothy hay if you wanna try a bit? Idk if that's helpful, just the bags they sell are huge, but totally worth it :)

Sent via carrier pigeon

Thank you for the offer but I'm happy to order a big box if she doesn't eat it I plan on donating the ss she wouldn't eat along with the dust free hay she wouldn't entertain either she's such a madam [emoji849]

Thank you for the offer but I'm happy to order a big box if she doesn't eat it I plan on donating the ss she wouldn't eat along with the dust free hay she wouldn't entertain either she's such a madam [emoji849]

[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

No worries yea I'd order a bag then :D they dispatch quick too :)

Sent via carrier pigeon

Frosty’s favourites include sweet green hay and five a day hay from nature’s own, burns green oat hay, nature’s touch wild hay and oxbow orchard grass. He likes alfalfa king Timothy hay too, but he loves the others equally I would say. We’ve also received samples of Timothy hay.co.uk hay and he likes that too :thumb:

Back