• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Heartbreak U/D 2/12

So sad. As has been said, you will have given this little bunny much more than he could have wished for. X

As above, you have given this little one and all your buns the life some buns can only dream of. You have put your heart and soul into providing them with everything they need and abundance of love. Your little one knows this . Hugs to u all xx

Good grief. I haven’t been around for a while and logged in to catch up. I’m so so sorry to read this. You’ve really given him everything and he knows that, I’m sure. It’s exhausting though, I know. Rabbits aren’t our whole lives but they do make our lives whole. It’s so debilitating when they are so ill. Take good care x

Good grief. I haven’t been around for a while and logged in to catch up. I’m so so sorry to read this. You’ve really given him everything and he knows that, I’m sure. It’s exhausting though, I know. Rabbits aren’t our whole lives but they do make our lives whole. It’s so debilitating when they are so ill. Take good care x

Thank you so much xx

Oh no! I've been so snowed with work after having a poorly computer - actually it was breaking and needed a new hard drive - that I haven't been on. I'm welling up and he's not even my bunny wabbit :cry:. I'm so upset for you, MM. I thought he'd turned the corner when he was trying to eat, I am so, so sorry to hear he's had a setback and my heart goes out to you all xx

Thank you for the wonderful good wishes.

I don't know where to begin. I think I am in shock, and on 'hold' at the moment.

The vet treated my little one, and then agreed that as he is fighting, he should come home.
I just don't know what the future will hold.

I only know that we will need a miracle.

I can reassure everyone that there is no suffering here.
He is comfortable and in no pain, lacks for nothing, and it is I who is suffering whilst providing him with everything.

Thank you so much once more xx

His little soul is indeed strong and he seems to reciprocate from the love and care, warmth and devotion you are providing. He is clearly unique and special and very much determined and strong. Sending more prayers and vibes for such a courageous bunny and hugs to you as it must be both hugely rewarding and yet stressful for you too.
Hang on in their, brave strong little bunny. We're all pulling for you.

Oh MM I wish there was a way I could ease your burden.

I'm glad to hear your little one is still fighting and that you have a fantastic vet, who is definitely in your corner.

His spirit is strong. Yours is too. Just remember to take a moment to breathe and just be. You know this but, you need to look after you too.

Topping up those all-important vibes. xxx

I've just read the whole thread.

Sending loads of love and vibes to you and your bunny.xx

He sounds like a real little fighter and you're doing a great job in keeping him fed and comfortable. Xx

New to the forum and just read the whole thread and am almost in tears. Hope your bun is still fighting and that he continues to do so. Take care of yourself to. Sending lots of vibes.

Topping up with more vibes and positive thoughts.

Hope you are ok and I’m happy to read our little fighter is still trying his best to get better.
You are a pawesome mummy and he knows that more than anybody <3
Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back