• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

Please can Frosty have some vibes? U/d almost back to normal:)

Sending loads of vibes for Frosty. I hope that his dental goes well and that he's soon home again with you.

I'm sorry I missed this zoobec. Good luck frosty, I'm sure you will be tucking into your several different types of hay in no time you spoilt and very beautiful bunny xxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Thankyou all for the vibes :love: he’s running around having a binkytastic time and has eaten lots overnight, but still hardly any hay. If it wasn’t for the not eating hay you wouldn’t know anything was wrong with him! He’s even put on lots of weight, he’s 1.3kg, the top weight he’s ever been ever was 1.25kg.

:lol: he’s never nipped or weed on anyone yet :love:

I’ll be sure to get the treats and hay selection buffet lined up for when he gets home :thumb:

Thankyou :love: I dropped him off earlier and he was very stressed bless him :cry: they said that they will ring me after the operation is over. I’m trying to keep busy!

Poor Frosty :( It must be horrible to be a rabbit who is scared at the vets :( I know that we are sometimes scared to go into hospital, but at least we know we usually have a good chance that we'll return home.

Poor Frosty :( It must be horrible to be a rabbit who is scared at the vets :( I know that we are sometimes scared to go into hospital, but at least we know we usually have a good chance that we'll return home.

I know, I feel so sorry for him :cry: he’s a very outgoing confident bunny normally so it’s really hard to see him so stressed:cry:

The waiting really is awful [emoji17] I hope you’re able to keep yourself busy in the meantime and won’t have to wait too long for an update from the vet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve just had a call from the vets to say he’s come through the op and recovering from the anaesthetic, I’ve got to collect him after 4:30.

I can’t wait to get him home :love:

I’ve just had a call from the vets to say he’s come through the op and recovering from the anaesthetic, I’ve got to collect him after 4:30.

I can’t wait to get him home :love:

*and breathe*........................ !

Well done Mr F. Sending him lots of speedy recovery vibes xx

Back