• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lord Herbert's Thread-Updated 20th Nov-Doing Better Now

Super healing vibes on the way for Lord H, post haste, Jane. I hope he will be okay. Huge hugs for you, you're in my thoughts. xxxx

Almost 4 hours since his last seizure

7Nku6UX.jpg

Hope Lord H continues to be seizure free. Xxx

Thank you all who care about Lord H, he really is such a brave Rabbit. He had 3 really bad seizures during Saturday night/Sunday morning, but thankfully he has not had any more since about 930am yesterday (Sunday). He is having a lot more absences than he would normally have each day. But this seems to happen after a seizure relapse. So whilst he is certainly doing better he is still not 100% back to what is 'normal' for him. The amazing thing is that throughout it all he never stops eating, although his abnormal 'big oval wet poo' GI tract symptoms sometimes return. Touch wood all OK on that front so far...............

Here he is this morning, still looking a tad spaced out, but better than yesterday I think

vevuPwh.jpg

INSafev.jpg

Eating is always brilliant :love:
I'm glad he seems to be holding his own, Jane. I hope he'll be feeling brighter and brighter each day. ((((((((((Huge hugs))))))))) xxxx

Glad Lord H is slowly recovering. It's wonderful that he continues to eat. Maybe the seizures are so much part of his life that he thinks they are 'normal'?

Topping up the vibes for this brave bun xxxx

Back