• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Looking for aviary panels in Essex/Dartford Crossing area

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
As title, does anybody know anywhere that sells aviary panels? I'm in Essex, near the Dartford Crossing, so anything within a 45 min radius (ish) is good, even if it's across the water.

Tia x

Somewhere up Chelmsford way, Writtle-Roxwell area I think, used to do them, but someone's who's lived in the county during the past few years would know if that's still there!

Thank you. I'll have a search & see if I can find anything that way. :)

I know there used to be a place in Basildon/Vange where the zoo was but I haven't been past it in years so I don't know if it's still there.

I've asked on some local selling sites too, in case there's any handy men that do that sort of thing from home.

Bit late to the party!

Don't know if you're still on lookout, but there's a Chap who lives just off the Waterside roundabout as you enter Canvey Island from Benfleet.
I bought my panels from him... reasonable price.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I've only just seen your reply, sorry!

That's good to know, thank you, and I will bear it in mind - we were considering a catio for our kitten when I posted this but decided to cat proof the whole garden. We may well decide to add a catio too at a later date though so kitten's safely away from the dogs when they're all outside.

I've only just seen your reply, sorry!

That's good to know, thank you, and I will bear it in mind - we were considering a catio for our kitten when I posted this but decided to cat proof the whole garden. We may well decide to add a catio too at a later date though so kitten's safely away from the dogs when they're all outside.
Good luck!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back