• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vetbed

Alicia

Mama Doe
Where should I buy it from? There seems to be lots of sellers but I’m not sure if it’s all the same or not. Beans has then beginning of sore hocks and I thought this might help

Where should I buy it from? There seems to be lots of sellers but I’m not sure if it’s all the same or not. Beans has then beginning of sore hocks and I thought this might help
I got mine from various pet shops or off amazon based on deals or where was cheapest etc

Sent via carrier pigeon

Depends whether you want the authentic one that can be washed at 90 degrees or not. I bought mine from Pets at Home. The cheaper stuff can only be washed at 40 degrees.

Depends whether you want the authentic one that can be washed at 90 degrees or not. I bought mine from Pets at Home. The cheaper stuff can only be washed at 40 degrees.
Doesn't it depend on the type of vetbed though?

I have a gold backed one? And its 90 degrees.. Whereas the non slip ones are only 40 degrees because of the backing?

I like both honesty, and I thought there was more than just those two types - maybe I've got that wrong.

40 degrees is the max I'd wash them at anyway, as I use antibacterial stuff with all washes [emoji38]

Sent via carrier pigeon

That's what I said. Or tried to. [emoji38]
No you did sorry! I was doing other stuff at the same time and got confused [emoji38][emoji38]

I didn't know ebay sold look a likes either which added to my confusion haha

Sent via carrier pigeon

Back