• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Now my Forum Settings Keep Changing and I Dont Know Why

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Just noticed that some of my Forum Settings have been changed. I had not made any alterations. I have changed them all back now but why did the unwanted changes happen in the first place ?

Just noticed that some of my Forum Settings have been changed. I had not made any alterations. I have changed them all back now but why did the unwanted changes happen in the first place ?
Which had changed? :)

Sent via carrier pigeon

Hopefully Karen will know. Xxx

:oops: Technical stuff isn't my strong point. :oops::lol::lol:

Having said that, I'm thinking it's probably more likely to be something 'your end', Jane. Tamsin's had to change some permissions for the new moderators but that shouldn't have affected anybody else & certainly not just you alone. Sorry that doesn't help much!

:oops: Technical stuff isn't my strong point. :oops::lol::lol:

Having said that, I'm thinking it's probably more likely to be something 'your end', Jane. Tamsin's had to change some permissions for the new moderators but that shouldn't have affected anybody else & certainly not just you alone. Sorry that doesn't help much!

I had to faff about with my FB settings yesterday but I dont think I could have done anything to effect my RU settings. But knowing me and technology I guess anything is possible ! :lol:

It's unlikely, even for you lol. ;) Sometimes these devices have a mind of their own I'm sure.

Hopefully it was a temporary blip but flag up if it happens again, or if other peope are having the same issues could they let me know too, and I will pick Tamsin's brains.

And now it's 'posting a quick reply, please wait'................and wait.................and wait.................and post disappears !! :evil:

I'd guess it would be a forum glitch

More likely my 'puter. It did a random Windows 10 update last night and now all manner of weird things are happening :roll:

Me + Computers was never going to be a match made in heaven !! :lol:

Back