• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Individual: 2 year old female rex

I have just lost my older male bunny a few days ago and am still really sad over it. But my concern is for his wife he left behind, she is only 2 years old. Unfortunately because I couldn't find an older girl fir him after his last wife died 18 months ago I was desperate as he was so lonely I rehomed a 6 month old girl. Now he's gone I'm in this cycle of having 1 on their own etc. She is a grey rex, neutered. She has had a free range lifestyle all of her life. But I'm now looking into rehoming her as I am going away much more and find it difficult with petsitter etc. I couldn't bare the thought of her in a tiny cage so I'm looking for somewhere where she can have room, like she's always had. Shes not a massive people bunny, doesn't like being held but will come and take greens from your hand. I'd really really grateful if anyone knows anyone who can help? I'm based in Taunton, Somerset. Thank you.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

I have just lost my older male bunny a few days ago and am still really sad over it. But my concern is for his wife he left behind, she is only 2 years old. Unfortunately because I couldn't find an older girl fir him after his last wife died 18 months ago I was desperate as he was so lonely I rehomed a 6 month old girl. Now he's gone I'm in this cycle of having 1 on their own etc. She is a grey rex, neutered. She has had a free range lifestyle all of her life. But I'm now looking into rehoming her as I am going away much more and find it difficult with petsitter etc. I couldn't bare the thought of her in a tiny cage so I'm looking for somewhere where she can have room, like she's always had. Shes not a massive people bunny, doesn't like being held but will come and take greens from your hand. I'd really really grateful if anyone knows anyone who can help? I'm based in Taunton, Somerset. Thank you.

Hi, can you add if your rabbit has been vaccinated to your post please? Would be helpful for anyone potentially able to help with rehoming your rabbit :)

Sent via carrier pigeon

Hi Snowbunny and welcome to the Forum :wave:

I am so sorry you lost your bunny, but I do understand wanting to end the cycle of bunny keeping.

Have you approached any rescues about this? There is also rabbit rehome:

http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk

AS Grace says, it's extremely important that the vaccinations are up to date, remembering also the RHD2 vaccine, Filavac or Eravac as well as the Novibac/myxo

Is she spayed?

Hi Snowbunny and welcome to the Forum :wave:

I am so sorry you lost your bunny, but I do understand wanting to end the cycle of bunny keeping.

Have you approached any rescues about this? There is also rabbit rehome:

http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk

AS Grace says, it's extremely important that the vaccinations are up to date, remembering also the RHD2 vaccine, Filavac or Eravac as well as the Novibac/myxo

Is she spayed?
Hi, yes she's vaccinated and also neutered.
I have contacted many charities, they have just put my name on their waiting list and will contact if anyone wants more details etc. Obviously I only want her going to the right home.

Back