• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why does he nip me?

TheThreeB's

Mama Doe
Hi all,

I have two buns living in my bedroom, Blossom and Jester and for the most part (apart from the mess lol) things are good.

There's just one issue, when I get in bed at night, Jester will always jump up to see me, I'm fine with this, but I'm not fine with him nipping me! He comes over for a fuss, all good, and will suddenly nip me.

It doesn't seem aggressive, but it :censored: hurts and when I'm fussing him, I'm anticipating what's coming next. The other night he ran across my pillow and nipped the top of my head :shock: x

It usually means get out of the way, does he think you are in the way? Does he think your bed is his territory?

It usually means get out of the way, does he think you are in the way? Does he think your bed is his territory?

I think probably yes and yes! I'm generally in and out during the day, so I'm sure they think it's theirs and what the heck are you doing in here.

I'm not taking my chances any more and have started shooing him off before he gets me x

I think probably yes and yes! I'm generally in and out during the day, so I'm sure they think it's theirs and what the heck are you doing in here.

I'm not taking my chances any more and have started shooing him off before he gets me x

There was once a member on here who had to enclose her bed in puppy pens to keep bunny from getting on it :lol:

There was once a member on here who had to enclose her bed in puppy pens to keep bunny from getting on it :lol:

That was for weeing .. :lol:
Same principle though. Put yourself in jail overnight ThreeB's and let the buns run riot!

Back