• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hatter and Pandora

tonibun

Wise Old Thumper
My crafty plan isn't working. I decided to put a pet carrier in their shed and put some of their food in each day so by Wednesday when I want to take them to the Vets they will both run in for their food. Well, since putting the carrier in there, when I want them to come in from the garden, they won't. Yesterday the rain was torrential and I wanted them in so I could lock up but they were hiding. I got quite worried as time was getting on and I can't leave them out all night so finally I had to catch Hatter as Pandora had gone in. Today was the same, so I have removed the carrier as it must be this which is scaring them.

Have they been to the vets in that carrier before? It does seem as though they are wary of it. I used to feed my quad in their carrier, they’d go in it every night without issue. Until it was vet time and getting 4 in at a time became impossible :lol:

Back