• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Morning buns :)

Graciee

Staff member
Penelope saying hello and Apricots nose marking is kind of heart shaped at the top [emoji38][emoji38]
4696d576156c7f4eb36f0373e15b2f1c.jpg
48172a5592e5fa66894539d0d1a2e3db.jpg

Sent via carrier pigeon

Awww hello pretty girlies [emoji171][emoji171]

Where's Clemticus? ?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Awww hello pretty girlies [emoji171][emoji171]

Where's Clemticus? ?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
I've not really taken any pictures of them since getting my new phone [emoji38] just this blurry one of Atticus last night, low light and rex fur didn't work so well for my phone camera [emoji38]

Will have to take some of them both with this phone :)
b9690055129c909eafcce0f880636d7d.jpg

Sent via carrier pigeon

He is very handsome:love:
Yea he's such a cheeky little thing :) fearless of people too, I guess coz they live inside and free range, they just always wanna get into what's going on [emoji38] both of them were harassing the guys who installed the dishwasher the other week, had to shut them in the cage in the end, their little faces at the bars, heartbreaking, they knew exactly what they were doing [emoji38]

Sent via carrier pigeon

Yea he's such a cheeky little thing :) fearless of people too, I guess coz they live inside and free range, they just always wanna get into what's going on [emoji38] both of them were harassing the guys who installed the dishwasher the other week, had to shut them in the cage in the end, their little faces at the bars, heartbreaking, they knew exactly what they were doing [emoji38]

Sent via carrier pigeon

:lol: Frosty is the same, I had to pick him up to stop him mugging the gas man :lol:

[emoji38] Frosty is the same, I had to pick him up to stop him mugging the gas man [emoji38]
[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Little horrors the lot of them.

After the guys left I opened cage again and they zoomed into the kitchen [emoji38] tbf they do like the kitchen the mat by the door is a favourite spot to flop, funny really my old buns used to like laying there and so did my dog. Animals must just see certain places as a good place to chill, but to us it's just a mat by a door.... [emoji38]

Sent via carrier pigeon

Little horrors the lot of them.

After the guys left I opened cage again and they zoomed into the kitchen [emoji38] tbf they do like the kitchen the mat by the door is a favourite spot to flop, funny really my old buns used to like laying there and so did my dog. Animals must just see certain places as a good place to chill, but to us it's just a mat by a door.... [emoji38]

Sent via carrier pigeon

:lol: reclaiming the territory:thumb:

I've not really taken any pictures of them since getting my new phone [emoji38] just this blurry one of Atticus last night, low light and rex fur didn't work so well for my phone camera [emoji38]

Will have to take some of them both with this phone :)
b9690055129c909eafcce0f880636d7d.jpg

Sent via carrier pigeon

Wait wait wait - what? "I'm sorry - just this blurry one of Atticus".....
Are you kidding me? Wow - I wish I could take such a well defined photo with my camera, let alone on my phone. YOu take exceptionally fabulous photos. That looks like Atticus has just popped out of the box.
Mind you, the photos of the girls is just awsome - you can actually make out individual hair ears (or should that be 'hare' ears). Lovely lovley lovely.

Wait wait wait - what? "I'm sorry - just this blurry one of Atticus".....
Are you kidding me? Wow - I wish I could take such a well defined photo with my camera, let alone on my phone. YOu take exceptionally fabulous photos. That looks like Atticus has just popped out of the box.
Mind you, the photos of the girls is just awsome - you can actually make out individual hair ears (or should that be 'hare' ears). Lovely lovley lovely.
Ah you're always so nice about pictures I take :)

Problem with the picture of Atticus is the camera has almost blurred the fur on his face because there wasn't enough light for it to pick up the details [emoji38] he's still a cutie tho :)

I've always thought I was a bit rubbish at photography, I did it for two years in college and I have a dslr so I know how to use it etc, but I wouldn't say I'm that great at it [emoji38] it's fun tho if nothing else :D

Quite impressed with my phone camera so far tho, the pictures of the white buns were taken on it too, just with good natural light, most pictures I take, I take on my phone it's just easier as it's always with me :)

Sent via carrier pigeon

I also find dark animals hard to capture, Luna being black just blends in so my portrait mode (blurs the background) only picks up her white paw half the time :lol: does the same to sherlock too as he blends in rather well. Orion is a bit better, but even so sometimes it focuses on his cream markings over him hah.

beautiful piccies, I love them :love:

I also find dark animals hard to capture, Luna being black just blends in so my portrait mode (blurs the background) only picks up her white paw half the time [emoji38] does the same to sherlock too as he blends in rather well. Orion is a bit better, but even so sometimes it focuses on his cream markings over him hah.

beautiful piccies, I love them :love:
Ah tell me about it!

Idk if you remember Fleur, she was completely black all over, so tricky to get good pictures of her, I'm so glad I spent a lot of time working out how to capture her, because she was so beautiful :) I have loads of amazing pictures of her thankfully [emoji7]

I think I heard somewhere black animals are less likely to be adopted? And greyhounds too? So a dark greyhound would really struggle in a rescue centre supposedly :( very sad!

Sent via carrier pigeon

Sent via carrier pigeon

How could you stop them helping the dishwasher man?
Don't you know they know all about washing - they spend 99% of their lives doing it after all :)

How could you stop them helping the dishwasher man?
Don't you know they know all about washing - they spend 99% of their lives doing it after all :)

Yes what looked like them terrorising the guys was probably them trying to show them how it's done... It's all making sense now...

Sent via carrier pigeon

Back