• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Litter tray for two

mariposa

Mama Doe
Fingers and paws crossed I will be bringing home two bonded bunnies soon (my little guy is at the rescue now and has spent a couple of nights with his potential wife with no major issues)
He currently has a small cat litter tray but I want to get something bigger. What would you all recommend? I know people have mentioned underbed storage boxes but how big should I go?
Thank you :)

Fingers and paws crossed I will be bringing home two bonded bunnies soon (my little guy is at the rescue now and has spent a couple of nights with his potential wife with no major issues)
He currently has a small cat litter tray but I want to get something bigger. What would you all recommend? I know people have mentioned underbed storage boxes but how big should I go?

I used to use the old style plastic dog beds, the ones with a solid base. Like these, but I usually picked up mine from Charity shops

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Plastic-...asket-Large-Comfortable-4-Sizes-/361665979343

Is the litter tray for use in a hutch or a larger area ??

How exciting!

I use both underbed storage boxes and also the bases of those Ferplast cages for litter trays.

I need big ones, as four rabbits share the same one :)

Back