• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Rescue does available as a trio or possibly can split to pair with single male

Caz

Mama Doe
Rehoming as a foster for RSPCA Lincs East

Donation to RSPCA £30 for single or £50 for a pair

Minimum 6x2x2 hutch with attached run or equivalent. Home check will be required.

I am near Spalding, Lincs

Lilac is an approx 2 year old spayed, vaccinated, lilac doe. She was a bit nervous but starting to approach me with a bit of a nudge then running away. She does not like to be picked up. Note one ear is shaved in the pics due to recent spay. She was initially bonded with a male but when he passed away she was accepted by the other quad abandoned at the same property, hence I feel they are not that strongly bonded so can be split into a pair and a single.

Next is a tri helicopter-eared doe. She is not too keen on being held, she is believed around a year old. Very fluffy and very cheeky.

Third is a blue-eyed dutch doe believed to be approx. 1 ½ - 2, she is quite outgoing and relatively calm when held.

The fawn mini-lop and black and white are currently reserved as a pair.

They are litter trained (wood pellet litter with hay on top) and have all been vaccinated for Myxi/RHD1 and RHD2 (eravac) in July.

They are confident with cats and are quite happy to run around with my children (who know not to pick them up). They were wary of my large dog but did not panic overly.

Lilac is currently spayed the others are getting spayed this month so will be ready to go in approx. four weeks to allow them time to heal.

Photos in Google album here:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/WbET4uuhWeUiJGfT6

Back