• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free parsley root

Mervinius

Mama Doe
Archie and Pip would like to donate to another bun family a bag of parsley root yummies.

It's a new sealed bag from the Hay Experts.

I bought two by mistake and because I only give them a couple of teeny pieces every now and then it will take forever for them to eat them. They love them and I'm sure another bun will too.

Does anyone want them?

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Archie and Pip would like to donate to another bun family a bag of parsley root yummies.

It's a new sealed bag from the Hay Experts.

I bought two by mistake and because I only give them a couple of teeny pieces every now and then it will take forever for them to eat them. They love them and I'm sure another bun will too.

Does anyone want them?

That's a very kind offer:) I will let someone else have the benefit of them, but I just wanted to confirm that rabbits do seem to find these very tasty. I grow large pots of parsley, containing several plants, and when I need to replace the plants with new ones, I remove and wash the roots for my two. They love them :love:

That's a very kind offer:) I will let someone else have the benefit of them, but I just wanted to confirm that rabbits do seem to find these very tasty. I grow large pots of parsley, containing several plants, and when I need to replace the plants with new ones, I remove and wash the roots for my two. They love them :love:
Very nice offer :)

And ah I didn't know they could eat those!

Sent via carrier pigeon

If they are still available Zippy and Halloumi would love them. I didn't know they would eat the roots - and like them. More noms might stop Halloumi trying to burrow out. He really is the Houdini of Bunnies:):)

Sorry everyone they have already gone.

Definitely try them if you haven't given them to your buns before...not sure about helping stop buns escape though. Haha. Hasn't helped with my monsters.

Back