Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rescued bunny

Warren Scout

That cage is atrocious! Well done for rescuing him. You're such a hero.

Omg the water bottle is even bigger then the cage. Glad you have helped him.
    Be careful around your bunnies if he hasn't been vaccinated either.

Quote Originally Posted by mini lop1 View Post
    Omg the water bottle is even bigger then the cage. Glad you have helped him.
    Be careful around your bunnies if he hasn't been vaccinated either.
    This is the exact thing I said to my O/H. The fact that there are great caring people like Snoweymouse makes such a difference in the world. I am just so relieved that we have such great people to offset the ones who dismiss animal care so flippantly.

Quote Originally Posted by Craig 1965 View Post
    This is the exact thing I said to my O/H. The fact that there are great caring people like Snoweymouse makes such a difference in the world. I am just so relieved that we have such great people to offset the ones who dismiss animal care so flippantly.
    Same, so glad, makes me feel like maybe there is a point to all of this madness

Sent via carrier pigeon

Young Bun

Aw thanks everyone for the lovely comments. Just to update, baby bun has gone to the amazing Fat Fluffs rescue where he has a whole pen to himself. And they said they might try bonding him with one of their young does that looks just like him, how cute is that! I'm sure he'll get adopted in no time. So grateful to them for taking him.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowymouse View Post
    Aw thanks everyone for the lovely comments. Just to update, baby bun has gone to the amazing Fat Fluffs rescue where he has a whole pen to himself. And they said they might try bonding him with one of their young does that looks just like him, how cute is that! I'm sure he'll get adopted in no time. So grateful to them for taking him.
    Great news

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx

Excellent news. Your intervention has certainly saved a young rabbits life and given him the second chance he deserves with a forever home. I'd like to hope that when he finds a new home, his new owners join here so we can follow his adventures.

Quote Originally Posted by Craig 1965 View Post
    Excellent news. Your intervention has certainly saved a young rabbits life and given him the second chance he deserves with a forever home. I'd like to hope that when he finds a new home, his new owners join here so we can follow his adventures.

Agree

He did look like a right character.

No less cos he's the spit of my Max