• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rescued bunny

Omg the water bottle is even bigger then the cage. Glad you have helped him.
Be careful around your bunnies if he hasn't been vaccinated either.

Omg the water bottle is even bigger then the cage. Glad you have helped him.
Be careful around your bunnies if he hasn't been vaccinated either.

This is the exact thing I said to my O/H. The fact that there are great caring people like Snoweymouse makes such a difference in the world. I am just so relieved that we have such great people to offset the ones who dismiss animal care so flippantly.

This is the exact thing I said to my O/H. The fact that there are great caring people like Snoweymouse makes such a difference in the world. I am just so relieved that we have such great people to offset the ones who dismiss animal care so flippantly.
Same, so glad, makes me feel like maybe there is a point to all of this madness :)

Sent via carrier pigeon

Aw thanks everyone for the lovely comments. Just to update, baby bun has gone to the amazing Fat Fluffs rescue where he has a whole pen to himself. And they said they might try bonding him with one of their young does that looks just like him, how cute is that! I'm sure he'll get adopted in no time. So grateful to them for taking him.

Aw thanks everyone for the lovely comments. Just to update, baby bun has gone to the amazing Fat Fluffs rescue where he has a whole pen to himself. And they said they might try bonding him with one of their young does that looks just like him, how cute is that! I'm sure he'll get adopted in no time. So grateful to them for taking him.

Great news:thumb:

Excellent news. Your intervention has certainly saved a young rabbits life and given him the second chance he deserves with a forever home. I'd like to hope that when he finds a new home, his new owners join here so we can follow his adventures.

Excellent news. Your intervention has certainly saved a young rabbits life and given him the second chance he deserves with a forever home. I'd like to hope that when he finds a new home, his new owners join here so we can follow his adventures.

Agree :thumb:

He did look like a right character.

No less cos he's the spit of my Max :love:

Back