• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Peaceful leaf fight

:love: Mine can be like this, but usually it's out-and-out grabing, and if it looks like the last one of whatever it's a lot of running and chasing :lol: Such polite, gorgeous bunnies :D

[emoji7][emoji7]

Not a day goes by where I regret impulse adopting these two :) they literally make my day everyday and they're also so jazzed to see me and they're so funny to watch zooming and binkying around the place :)

Sent via carrier pigeon

This is just how I feel about Tui :) She has also been such a wonderful addition to Tethra's life. It certainly seems that this type of colouring has a very positive effect on their character.

It saddens me that five of Tui's littermates, all bucks, still remain in rescue. They have been there almost a year now :(

This is just how I feel about Tui :) She has also been such a wonderful addition to Tethra's life. It certainly seems that this type of colouring has a very positive effect on their character.

It saddens me that five of Tui's littermates, all bucks, still remain in rescue. They have been there almost a year now :(

I want one. We need another boy!

Stunning photos Graicee. I love how their nose smudges marry up during sharesies

I want one. We need another boy!

Stunning photos Graicee. I love how their nose smudges marry up during sharesies
Yea [emoji7][emoji7]

Don't I'd love to have two boys too, really love this breed [emoji7]

Sent via carrier pigeon

i have my suspicions about these pics.

bunny on the right is obviously posing. look at her left foot.

i have my suspicions about these pics.

bunny on the right is obviously posing. look at her left foot.
Yea Apricot is quite the poser.... [emoji38]
3136bd9c6095e3bb9ff2c0389bf63dc2.jpg

Sent via carrier pigeon

Back