Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: Peaceful leaf fight

  1. #21
    Warren Veteran keletkezes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    7,654

    Default

    Mine can be like this, but usually it's out-and-out grabing, and if it looks like the last one of whatever it's a lot of running and chasing Such polite, gorgeous bunnies
    The geeky one...



    Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.

  2. #22
    Wise Old Thumper
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    13,574

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Graciee View Post


    Not a day goes by where I regret impulse adopting these two they literally make my day everyday and they're also so jazzed to see me and they're so funny to watch zooming and binkying around the place

    Sent via carrier pigeon
    This is just how I feel about Tui She has also been such a wonderful addition to Tethra's life. It certainly seems that this type of colouring has a very positive effect on their character.

    It saddens me that five of Tui's littermates, all bucks, still remain in rescue. They have been there almost a year now
    "The mind tells me this is our new reality, the heart aches for it to be just a bad dream" Frans Timmermans

  3. #23
    Wise Old Thumper joey&boo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    10,684

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post
    This is just how I feel about Tui She has also been such a wonderful addition to Tethra's life. It certainly seems that this type of colouring has a very positive effect on their character.

    It saddens me that five of Tui's littermates, all bucks, still remain in rescue. They have been there almost a year now
    I want one. We need another boy!

    Stunning photos Graicee. I love how their nose smudges marry up during sharesies

  4. #24
    Forum Buddy mini lop1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    49,076

    Default

    They are lovely ❤almost look like have bunny head marking on noses

  5. #25
    Moderator Graciee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    4,045

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    I want one. We need another boy!

    Stunning photos Graicee. I love how their nose smudges marry up during sharesies
    Yea

    Don't I'd love to have two boys too, really love this breed

    Sent via carrier pigeon

  6. #26
    Warren Scout mikek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Devon, UK proper job
    Posts
    199

    Default

    i have my suspicions about these pics.

    bunny on the right is obviously posing. look at her left foot.

  7. #27
    Moderator Graciee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    4,045

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mikek View Post
    i have my suspicions about these pics.

    bunny on the right is obviously posing. look at her left foot.
    Yea Apricot is quite the poser....

    Sent via carrier pigeon

  8. #28
    Wise Old Thumper MightyMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    41,288

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Graciee View Post
    Yea Apricot is quite the poser....

    Sent via carrier pigeon

    That is one terrific photo

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •