• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fresh Foods

daily rotation (depending on whats on the market)
coriander
dill
basil
spring greens
watercress
mint
rosemary
sage
kale

then as a treat, they get peppers (usually green as that's the one I hate :lol:) carrot tops, raspberry, parsely, green beans, swede, broccoli. usually I will admit these are leftovers from what we eat ;)

I try to buy from the farmers market as the piddly little backs in sainsburys don't go far, two nights maximum most of the time. but sometimes they don't have anything suitable. I am probably their biggest bulk buyer of the stuff :lol:

We don't eat veg in winter really (I eat frozen) so I'm not forking out on it for the bunnies! We practically give up on fresh in winter: it's brambles, rose, lavender, dried whatever and hay* :lol: Like J&B said, poos are awesome though.

* That might not sound like practically giving up but the OH is already on the last dregs of apple, willow and hawthorn! Their fresh ration will basically halve in a week or so.

Back