• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Omi - I saw this and thought of you

beautiful. I love sheep. This breed looks similar to a herd near me, they have lovely big tails

Thank you :love: It's a beautiful photo and reminds me that wet can also be beautiful :)

Omi, when you getting sheepies then?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Omi is too busy to get sheepies - maybe once all the forage goes & the garden yields only cabbage the pressure off the OGAFAL will afford her more time. However in her new secret role of Moderator Confidant & Top bun she will be busy while the new crew settle in . Sheep are very time consuming. Its unavoidable that hours will be spent admiring & talking to them

Omi is too busy to get sheepies - maybe once all the forage goes & the garden yields only cabbage the pressure off the OGAFAL will afford her more time. However in her new secret role of Moderator Confidant & Top bun she will be busy while the new crew settle in . Sheep are very time consuming. Its unavoidable that hours will be spent admiring & talking to them
I know, at least Omi has that Range Rover to take for spin when she's not too busy with forum and gardening services

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

:shock::lol: to both of you!

No sheepies, no Range Rover and absolutely no moderating duties, secret or otherwise :lol:

Back