• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Me again

willowflower27

Mama Doe
I've noticed there are a few new names since the last time I was on here some of you may already know me as I was a a dedicated member a few years back but after a lot of bunnies with health issues I took a bit of a break, but I'm back with a bunny named Priscilla not exactly an easy bunny lord knows why I do this to myself [emoji4]
I love all things rabbit and try to educate owners k encounter through my job I work in a vet and random fact I love stationary and if it can be rabbit related even better

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Nice to meet you bunny friend. Gotta love a bit of stationary

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I've noticed there are a few new names since the last time I was on here some of you may already know me as I was a a dedicated member a few years back but after a lot of bunnies with health issues I took a bit of a break, but I'm back with a bunny named Priscilla not exactly an easy bunny lord knows why I do this to myself [emoji4]
I love all things rabbit and try to educate owners k encounter through my job I work in a vet and random fact I love stationary and if it can be rabbit related even better

Lovely to see you back :wave:

I'm afraid I've been here almost longer than anyone :oops:

Welcome back. Please let us know more about Priscilla and how she is adjusting to her wonderful home.

Back