• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Individual: Mini Rex Male Looking for home

lucyface

New Kit
Hi
I am unfortunately having to rehome my boy Finley.

He is a beautiful mini rex, most white with light grey ears and bits of light grey around his face and neck (pictures on request)
He is very friendly and loves nose rubs, can struggle when being picked up - normal rabbit stuff.
He will turn 6 on December 6th, but he still acts like a baby! He is neutered and vaccinated. He has never had any health problems and doesn't show any signs of slowing down now he's getting older although he puts on weight more easily than he used to.

Looking for a very loving, indoor home. He has always lived indoors and i would love to keep it that way, although when the sun is shining he does like to run around the garden, sunbathe and eat the grass.
Currently located in Nottingham. He travels well though so wouldn't be a problem if a new owner was further away and wanted to find a reliable courier or pick him up.

This is a very sad decision on my part, but the best one for Finley in the long run.

If anyone can help, please let me know. Thank you.

Back