• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: EMERGENCY. Thelma and Louise, 1.5yo, neutered & vacc'ed - Nottingham

EMERGENCY REHOMING APPEAL.

I run STAR Rabbit Rescue Nottingham, but I have herniated a disc and I am in extreme pain. I've just about managed to cope for the last few months with great difficulty, but I am due to have surgery in 12 days. After this I will be forced to have 2 weeks of resting, followed by a further 4 weeks of recovery time.

In this time I won't be able to care for the rabbits like I have until now. I'm trying to make arrangements for the rabbits care whilst I'm recovering, but I would like to find them a forever home, so I don't have to fret or worry, which will lead me to doing more than I should and hurting myself.

Thelma and Louise

Thelma

Louise

Thelma and Louise are super sweet sisters and are in need of a loving forever home.

They've had a tough first year of life in a tiny hutch living in piles of their own urine and faeces. They're now loving their life with lots of room to binky!

They are around a year and 6 months, and are fully vaccinated, chipped and neutered.

Thelma is more confident, loving to periscope and see everything that's going on... she's always waiting for treats! Louise also loves her treats, and enjoys exploring and running through her tunnels, she's more shy and is not as keen on a head rub, but with some gentle encouragement I'm sure she will get there.

They would be happy as both indoor or outdoor bunnies. They will need a minimum of 60sq ft living space.

Adoption donation: £75 for the pair. Homecheck applies.

Please email starrescuenottingham@outlook.com to request an adoption questionnaire.

Thank you x

Back