• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello from STAR Rabbit Rescue Nottingham!

Hello lovely rabbit owners!

:wave:

My name is Cassie, and I run STAR Rabbit Rescue Nottingham. We are only a small home rescue with space for up to 8 rabbits. We've been running since March 2017 and so far we have rescued and rehomed over 60 rabbits :love:

I've joined the forum to help get our current (and future) residents adopted. They've been waiting months for a home, and my usual methods of social media sites and pet advertising sites is not working :cry: and a fellow rescuer has recommended I try the forum, as she has managed to find some homes this way.

Normally I am happy to wait for the right home to come along (they always do eventually), but I am struggling currently with a herniated disc which is making my life very painful and difficult. I've been just about coping with it all up til now, but I'm due to have surgery in 2 weeks, and after this I will need minimum 2 weeks of resting recovery time. Whilst I have arrangements in place to care for the bunnies whilst I am forced into resting, I would prefer they found homes. Both for their wellbeing and to aid my recovery, so I'm not fretting and then getting myself into trouble when I start trying to do more than I can!

For those who are interested in our current bunnies available, we have:
  • A pair of neutered and vaccinated males, 5 months
  • A pair of neutered and vaccinated females, 1.5yo
  • A single neutered and vaccinated female, 5 months

I will be posting more information on the rehoming thread including photos and adoption requirements.

Thank you :D

Welcome to the forum, Cassie. Have you listed the bunnies on Rabbit Rehome too? If so, add a link here and I will also share them on our fb page as well; the more coverage, the better. :thumb:

Welcome to the forum, Cassie. Have you listed the bunnies on Rabbit Rehome too? If so, add a link here and I will also share them on our fb page as well; the more coverage, the better. :thumb:

Yes they are, however the search function on the site doesn't seem to be working, and I can't access the posts from my account page... So I'm not really sure how to link them as I can't find the links :(

I'll have a look for the posts myself today, Cassie. :) I'll also flag up the search function issue for Tamsin (site admin) to look into.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back