• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

As if Having to Have a Bath is Not Bad Enough (Short Video of Morse)

:love:
I bought one of these but haven't used it yet. Jenna is hard to dry after a bath but she really prefers the "shake and rub myself madly all over the nearest human and her blankets" method. I fear now that she is totally blind the noise would scare her to death.

You look handsome, Morse, and I bet you smell lovely now too! :)

:love:
I bought one of these but haven't used it yet. Jenna is hard to dry after a bath but she really prefers the "shake and rub myself madly all over the nearest human and her blankets" method. I fear now that she is totally blind the noise would scare her to death.

You look handsome, Morse, and I bet you smell lovely now too! :)

He makes the same fuss every morning as I am drying my hair !! :lol:

He makes the same fuss every morning as I am drying my hair !! :lol:

Aha! It's the evil windy thingie and it's attacking Mummy! I must defend! :D :lol:
Ebon has the same opinion about the UPS man. :roll: She almost ate Mr. Fed Ex the other day. :shock:

Aha! It's the evil windy thingie and it's attacking Mummy! I must defend! :D :lol:
Ebon has the same opinion about the UPS man. :roll: She almost ate Mr. Fed Ex the other day. :shock:

Morse thinks that using a hairdryer is some weird game , daft boy :lol:

Back