• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2 days of mucking out...

That looks like a lot of work! I have 37 litter trays which are changed every day, much easier I think.

That looks like a lot of work! I have 37 litter trays which are changed every day, much easier I think.

they also have little trays, but in addition I prefer to deep fill their pens with straw...I think it avoids sore hocks, puts less strain on their bodies when running around, and more importantly, I think they love it as an environment

there is also the added benefit that the hall is nice and warm during cold weather

Boo says any room for a little one? She would love digging in those lovely hay & straw piles. Do yours burrow in it?

Boo says any room for a little one?

HAHA, of course

I have rearranged their pens to be one side of the hall...at the moment the other side is empty, barring bitsey's pen at the far end (seen in the opening seconds of the clip)...so when they are let out of the pens they can really stretch their legs

I also have access to a full size indoor menage, which I will allow them access once they have their VHD1 + myxi jabs in a couple of weeks...videos to come if they start doing binkeys

She would love digging in those lovely hay & straw piles. Do yours burrow in it?

they don't seem to burrow...I assume it is because they already have access to a "burrow" under the hutches

but to be fair, only hokey is a digger, the others are a bit lazy

Aw, cute. You like names ending in y :). So is that one big room in your house? x

no, they live in the old office of a livery yard/former riding school

they used to live in my double garage, but now they have normal daylight through the windows, so I think this is much healthier for them

Aw, cute. You like names ending in y :).

beatrix potter-ish

but as you have guessed, by the time little baby and big baby arrived, I had run out of ingenious names

little ed, benjamin and little baby are sibblings from the final litter...little ed and benjamin look almost identifical, and got called big head and little head... until benji decided to be naughty and got renamed to benjamin bunny

little baby is AKA teenie meanie because she is so aggressive to other bunnies

no, they live in the old office of a livery yard/former riding school

they used to live in my double garage, but now they have normal daylight through the windows, so I think this is much healthier for them

Ah, I see ;) it wasn't obvious from the video, just that maybe you have a mansion!

I'd love something like that, with them all in one area x

beatrix potter-ish

but as you have guessed, by the time little baby and big baby arrived, I had run out of ingenious names

little ed, benjamin and little baby are sibblings from the final litter...little ed and benjamin look almost identifical, and got called big head and little head... until benji decided to be naughty and got renamed to benjamin bunny

little baby is AKA teenie meanie because she is so aggressive to other bunnies

:lol: x

Back