• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bored Bunny

Simple things work best like cardboard tubes from toilet rolls, cardboard boxes with holes in as they act like tunnels and my personal favourite was cheap tiny plastic plant pots that one of my girls used to pick up with her teeth and fling it into the air when she was on the concrete as she liked the noise it made when it hit the floor

Hay and treats stuffed in cardboard tubes, forage boxes, willow balls, one of mine just eats willow toys [emoji38] those peppers from pets at home they love chewing them so much you attach them to bars of hutch, anything they can throw around, thick corrugated cardboard from IKEA furniture is a big hit too [emoji23] seagrass toys, there's a basket in pets at home that has loads of different things in it, like seagrass, twigs, loofah, banana leaf etc that's a firm favourite here. I think some rabbits just aren't as fused with toys though honestly. Two of mine are less fussed but they love the peppers from pets at home and toys that include treats and eating [emoji38]

As long as they have loads of hay that'll keep them busy most the day anyway

Oh forgot to say tunnels! Mine all love running through them and binkying :)
Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Simple things work best like cardboard tubes from toilet rolls, cardboard boxes with holes in as they act like tunnels and my personal favourite was cheap tiny plastic plant pots that one of my girls used to pick up with her teeth and fling it into the air when she was on the concrete as she liked the noise it made when it hit the floor

^^^

even re-arranging the boxes keeps them occupied for a while.

You could try the dog sized version of the small animal treat balls and put pellets in. My lot are food motivated and they love pushing the ball around for some pellets. They also like digging around in their litter tray for the pellets scattered in their as well.

Mine love cardboard boxes. I cut 2 or 3 entrances in each box and they chew away at them and hide in them.

In the wild they would forage for food so scatter feeding and hiding food around their living space works well.

Mind love fresh willow and apple sticks oh brambles and hawthorn are appreciated as well.

Mine like treats hidden in things, they do have toys but ignore most of them.

Archie will fling his ball with a bell in it, only if he's annoyed though.

They love tunnels and their cardboard castle. We rotate all their items so they don't get bored with them.

They favourite game is launching up the stairs at speed. Keeps them entertained for ages. Hahaha

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Back