• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Biscuit: October 2006 - October 2018

Cookie&Twix

Alpha Buck
Biscuit came into our lives in December 2006 as a tiny ball of fluff in a Stella box. My grandparents rescued him from a breeder that was offering him as snake food because he wasn't good enough to show or breed from. The last 11 years and 10 months with him have been wonderful. He was so sweet and gentle and a real joy as member of our family. Sadly his health gradually began declining over the summer. the tough decision was made last night that his quality of life is now at the point where we know he is suffering. He was around 12 years old and has had the most amazing life but Biscuit has given us lots of signs he is ready to join his bunny wife, Brie, who passed over in January. I helped my sweet, gentle, darling Biscuit over the Rainbow Bridge this morning. As much as it has broke all of our hearts, it was absolutely the right decision. I stayed with him and held him as he took his last breath, I just hope he knows how much he was loved. Binky free over the rainbow bridge lovely boy.

The photos are of Biscuit as a baby (about 9 weeks), my favourite photo of him covered in dirt and the last photo taken of him last Wednesday ... still digging, this time in straw!

Mr Biscuit: October 2006- October 2018 ❤️💔🐰😭

2018-10-29_0001_1.jpg

Biscuit is a beautiful bunny, and he was lucky to have found such a loving home for so many years. You wrote a lovely tribute and I know he and his bunny wife will always live in your hearts and minds.
He had a long, loving life with people who love him a lot. He is the same breed as my Madelyn with similar coloring, so I know how much fun you had keeping his fur tidy, especially after he rolled in the hay.
Please accept my heartfelt condolences.

Biscuit came into our lives in December 2006 as a tiny ball of fluff in a Stella box. My grandparents rescued him from a breeder that was offering him as snake food because he wasn't good enough to show or breed from. The last 11 years and 10 months with him have been wonderful. He was so sweet and gentle and a real joy as member of our family. Sadly his health gradually began declining over the summer. the tough decision was made last night that his quality of life is now at the point where we know he is suffering. He was around 12 years old and has had the most amazing life but Biscuit has given us lots of signs he is ready to join his bunny wife, Brie, who passed over in January. I helped my sweet, gentle, darling Biscuit over the Rainbow Bridge this morning. As much as it has broke all of our hearts, it was absolutely the right decision. I stayed with him and held him as he took his last breath, I just hope he knows how much he was loved. Binky free over the rainbow bridge lovely boy.

The photos are of Biscuit as a baby (about 9 weeks), my favourite photo of him covered in dirt and the last photo taken of him last Wednesday ... still digging, this time in straw!

Mr Biscuit: October 2006- October 2018 ❤️������

2018-10-29_0001_1.jpg

A life well loved and well lived

RIP Biscuit xx

Rip Little Biscuit (gorgeous name), what a lucky bun to have found a good home and for so many years! Sorry for your loss xx

I’m so sorry you lost him :cry: he’s had a great life :love:

Thinking of you and sending hugs xx

Binky free Biscuit xx

I love the bottom left photo, what a fantastic rabbit.
I'm sure he knew how much he was loved. Farewell Mr Biscuit x

Back