• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Individual: Home wanted for gorgeous 9 month old male bun with pasterella.

Mandieb77

New Kit
Home wanted for my daughters bunny. My daughter has just had twins and can’t give him the attention and time he needs. He is very friendly and has lived outside, when my daughter had another rabbit but has recently lived as a house rabbit. He uses a litter tray and has a good appetite. He has been castrated and had his injections (vhd1 and vhd2). He is healthy apart from his sneezing bouts. He is not aggressive st all, very calm and comes for cuddles, but can also scramble when he’s not in the mood. He is the most beautiful bunny- if you saw him you would want him. Photo available on request. Would suit being paired with another snuffles bunny or can live happily in his own as a house bunny.

Last edited:
Back