Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Maple Syrup

We had lots of syrupy zooms and binkies last night. She's so loved up! Dennis is her world. She's like a new bun xx

P.s Syrupy will accept head rubs but I don't as I know my place within the warren

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Bam & Charlie

They are moving back upstairs tomorrow. Big zooms then.

Bam & Charlie

This is great news

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx

Gorgeous pair .

i love this site - just for the pics.

Maple Syrup is absolutely gorgeous.

Wise Old Thumper

I'm pleased it's all going well with these two cuties now
    "The mind tells me this is our new reality, the heart aches for it to be just a bad dream" Frans Timmermans

I am delighted for you - again. I know you've been here before, a few weeks ago, but do you know what? You perisisted, adapted and patience has paid off. Maple & Dennis have their own personalities and can't be pushed to spend all their time together. So you found your own strategy and you are now rewarded with a delightful, beautiful bonded pair. Yes they'll have their scrapes every now and then but that's just how they are. You should be hugely proud of yourself and what you have achieved with Maple & Dennis and I for one send massive hugs and pat on the back to you. Lillian and Henry also send their love to you all for such great news.

Quote Originally Posted by Craig 1965 View Post
    I am delighted for you - again. I know you've been here before, a few weeks ago, but do you know what? You perisisted, adapted and patience has paid off. Maple & Dennis have their own personalities and can't be pushed to spend all their time together. So you found your own strategy and you are now rewarded with a delightful, beautiful bonded pair. Yes they'll have their scrapes every now and then but that's just how they are. You should be hugely proud of yourself and what you have achieved with Maple & Dennis and I for one send massive hugs and pat on the back to you. Lillian and Henry also send their love to you all for such great news.
    Aww thank you Craig . I am a dedicated bunny mum. I think i have been sleeping on the sofa for around five weeks now. What I have learnt is:
    Don't let Dennis get too hungry in the morning
    Dennis has bipolar disorder
    Also don't nip Dennis whilst he is sploofing

Bam & Charlie

Quote Originally Posted by Craig 1965 View Post
    +1