• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Maple Syrup

Syrup is very boob-like isn't she

Dennis takes a few papaya tablets then hits the town hard. He loves to boogie!

I think Mousey wears a pinny and loves to bake

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

she has a french maids outfit if that counts. Boo has a nurses one. Joey is a fireman

Syrupiness
4f66a842bd056658097944f4d1475c11.jpg
690cb6a5bdaa7a7dd1f70380dff72d19.jpg
e997ad19205adcb1d318d71b39bf5327.jpg
6d7442fca0bd02de05002f1b37d76a2e.jpg

Syrupy by name, Syrupy by nature. She is beautiful. Does she still accept massages off you now she has Denny?

We had lots of syrupy zooms and binkies last night. She's so loved up! Dennis is her world. She's like a new bun xx

P.s Syrupy will accept head rubs but I don't as I know my place within the warren

I am delighted for you - again. I know you've been here before, a few weeks ago, but do you know what? You perisisted, adapted and patience has paid off. Maple & Dennis have their own personalities and can't be pushed to spend all their time together. So you found your own strategy and you are now rewarded with a delightful, beautiful bonded pair. Yes they'll have their scrapes every now and then but that's just how they are. You should be hugely proud of yourself and what you have achieved with Maple & Dennis and I for one send massive hugs and pat on the back to you. Lillian and Henry also send their love to you all for such great news. :love:

I am delighted for you - again. I know you've been here before, a few weeks ago, but do you know what? You perisisted, adapted and patience has paid off. Maple & Dennis have their own personalities and can't be pushed to spend all their time together. So you found your own strategy and you are now rewarded with a delightful, beautiful bonded pair. Yes they'll have their scrapes every now and then but that's just how they are. You should be hugely proud of yourself and what you have achieved with Maple & Dennis and I for one send massive hugs and pat on the back to you. Lillian and Henry also send their love to you all for such great news. :love:
Aww thank you Craig [emoji171]. I am a dedicated bunny mum. I think i have been sleeping on the sofa for around five weeks now. What I have learnt is:
Don't let Dennis get too hungry in the morning
Dennis has bipolar disorder
Also don't nip Dennis whilst he is sploofing

+1

Back