• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Individual: Older mini lop looking for a quiet home – please help!

Hi everyone,

I have a beautiful (orange butterfly) mini lop called Pixel who is now 8 years old(!) but still happy and healthy.

He's lived with me and his brother Minun in London for his whole life as a house rabbit.

They're very dependant on each other, especially because Pixel has been deaf since birth.

Minun is very ill, with maybe only a week left. I can't imagine Pixel living without a rabbit friend, and I'm not in the position to adopt another rabbit at the moment.

Therefore I'm looking for a suitable home for Pixel to spend his last years, happy and peaceful with a rabbit friend to play with.

I imagine he would like a home without young children, where he can live inside, and with a more experienced owner.

Please let me know if this is you, or if you have any ideas of where I can find someone. (I have also posted in Rabbit Rehome).

Thank you!

Amy

UPDATE:

I'm now speaking to a very nice family about adopting Pixel.

z5e9pHQ

FvvDPy5

dFdwwtx

aFKqow5

V6MP71z

Last edited:
I’m sorry you are in this situation, I hope you find a lovely home for Pixel.

Back