• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Aoife Showing off Her Tinted Ears

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
She's a beauty :love: not that I am biased !

tM0t2eJ.jpg

:love: She is indeed beautiful. Do you think she minds that I call her A - o - i - f - e ? I know a cat breeder in Scotland and I always have to interrogate Google to find out how to pronounce her new kittens' names! :lol: And yes, she has an Aoife. :lol:

Her ears are so delicately shaded :love: Has she also got the slight hint of a tint above her nose?

:love: She is indeed beautiful. Do you think she minds that I call her A - o - i - f - e ? I know a cat breeder in Scotland and I always have to interrogate Google to find out how to pronounce her new kittens' names! :lol: And yes, she has an Aoife. :lol:

:lol: It's pronounced 'Ee- fa'

Her ears are so delicately shaded :love: Has she also got the slight hint of a tint above her nose?

There may be a few flecks, yes :love:

She's so beautiful [emoji7] mine have gone from basically white to dark noses and ears again but this time they're getting socks [emoji38][emoji38] it's kinda fun looking through pictures of them as they're always changing :)

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Back