• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Emily....our black thunder.

photo.php
My Emily has just left us to binky over the rainbow bridge. She leaves behind her beloved Jasper....her soulmate. She fought as hard as her little Nethie dwarf body would let her, but in the end it was too much. She died in my arms as our lovely vet did what had to be done. Binky free my baby and look out for a black Labrador called Monty, he is going to look after you. I miss you so much already and the hole in my heart will never heal completely.

Last edited:
My Emily has just left us to binky over the rainbow bridge. She leaves behind her beloved Jasper....her soulmate. She fought as hard as her little Nethie dwarf body would let her, but in the end it was too much. She died in my arms as our lovely vet did what had to be done. Binky free my baby and look out for a black Labrador called Monty, he is going to look after you. I miss you so much already and the hole in my heart will never heal completely.

I am really sorry for your loss :cry:

RIP Emily xx

Oh Mebs I am so very sorry :(

Binky free little one x

Binky free Emily, I hope you and Monty have fun together.
I'm really sorry for your loss, sending vibes for you and for Jasper x

Back