Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sudden Glut of Used Hutches Being Advertised For Sale

Alpha Buck

Quote Originally Posted by keletkezes View Post
    Just came on here to say I've been noticing a few on Nottingham area Freecycle. I'd quite like another tiny abomination (like what Lopsy came with) as a hideaway/new area, but I don't want to buy one because I don't think it's right to encourage incorrect hutches in incorrect situations. But the whole RHD2 thing means I'm asking probing questions (in a very roundabout way) just in case, and to be fair I'm not even sure I want to risk it.
    How about something like this, or too small?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Bunny-Busin...abbit+hideaway

As it isn't designed to be a proper hutch, just a hideaway, you wouldn't be supporting the industry's nasty tiny hutches. And the price is pretty reasonable too

Quote Originally Posted by Beapig View Post
    How about something like this, or too small?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Bunny-Busin...abbit+hideaway

As it isn't designed to be a proper hutch, just a hideaway, you wouldn't be supporting the industry's nasty tiny hutches. And the price is pretty reasonable too
    thanks: it's something I'd considered but mine now have a plastic crate they use in the same way on the lawn I really need a new 'join', like my existing hutch is, with a tube going in one end and a removable tube coming out the other (ish), plus somewhere they can go and sleep. The tiny 'mezzanine' hutches are perfect for it! :S
    The geeky one...

Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.