• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

strange feeding behaviour from Mouse

OK, I'm going to mix it up a bit! My dominant Aboleth does this sometimes, because she knows she can mug it off Lopsy or hump his face until she gets her way. It only happens when we turn up with food and she's busy in the loo: she finishes up and comes bowling over. Obviously she doesn't need the nudge though.

Lopsy sometimes just doesn't notice as well: if he's in the house and the food's outside, we have to get his attention or Aboleth'll eat it all. He's mostly deaf and there's a lot of angles he can't see (hangy ears) so it's totally 'normal' if we've caught him at the wrong angle.

I suspect Mouse might have had stick off Boo, to be honest, and she's been playing it over-cool so Boo doesn't have to reprimand her again, poor Mouse!

i hope its a dominant thing. I did not enjoy OH's theory she'd gone blind:shock:
Booblys autistic, Mouse is Blind, and there all in "hospital" in there nice wooden draw beds.

Is OH ok? [emoji23]

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Booblys autistic, Mouse is Blind, and there all in "hospital" in there nice wooden draw beds.

Is OH ok? [emoji23]

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

don't forget both girls are deaf & Boo has weird REW vision issues. Noodley had big issues too.

Joey Snicket & his special needs wives

Back