• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RU please reassure me

WOOO ������������

Luna is like that too - she might not be the one being examined, but she's upset afterwards. its kinda funny to think about as she wasn't affected! its like going with your friend for moral support at the doctors, but ending up upset about them being examined :lol:

Well done. Why is OH upset? Maple is just trying to keep you on your toes. Both your bunnies have you wrapped around their little paws :love:
He wasn't worried about the buns in the car but more worried that John would of found something with dennis. Now hes upset as Maple not tempted by any noms. :( going to give her peace and quiet

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I think we are suffering from post traumatic bunny ownership disorder. Me and Craig could write a book on it, he's a good writer

Dennis all good no teeth troubles at all. Just trying to leave sponge cake to recover as she gets all stressed. Dennis is munching away despite being the one that had the once over!

Glad to hear the good news about Dennis.

I really hope you and OH feel a little less stressed soon x

:love: she must know you've suffered enough. Time for a drinkie;)
Hay and peppermint hay cookie for pudding
072568e3bf8ca264a0d842af50d5b72e.jpg
7f47f2316c018c6ac2f5eaf285b167e7.jpg

I think we are suffering from post traumatic bunny ownership disorder. Me and Craig could write a book on it, he's a good writer

I'm flattered you think I'm a good writer. I'm also extremely pleased and totally relieved Dennis came through his vet check with no issues and rounded off with 2 lovely photos of Dennis and Maple.
I'm presently sitting in York uni dorms having been driven back by security. All was going well looking round where my son is and then just as we were leaving to walk back to my sons accommodation, I went over very heavily off a stepped path and trashed my ankle badly. It's now the size of a small pumpkin, I can't move it and it's gone colours I didn't think existed. I'm passed the pain point as I almost passed out when I stumbled. My oh now has the daunting task of driving us home tomorrow and I'll spend most of tomorrow in ipswich hospital hoping to hear it's a bad sprain. Sadly, looking at it, there's a chance I've ruptured the ligaments and that's a 6 week plaster cast job. Apologies- feeling a bit low right now.
But delighted Dennis is fine and getting along with Maple.

So glad the vet trip went well and they’re both eating [emoji3526]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm flattered you think I'm a good writer. I'm also extremely pleased and totally relieved Dennis came through his vet check with no issues and rounded off with 2 lovely photos of Dennis and Maple.
I'm presently sitting in York uni dorms having been driven back by security. All was going well looking round where my son is and then just as we were leaving to walk back to my sons accommodation, I went over very heavily off a stepped path and trashed my ankle badly. It's now the size of a small pumpkin, I can't move it and it's gone colours I didn't think existed. I'm passed the pain point as I almost passed out when I stumbled. My oh now has the daunting task of driving us home tomorrow and I'll spend most of tomorrow in ipswich hospital hoping to hear it's a bad sprain. Sadly, looking at it, there's a chance I've ruptured the ligaments and that's a 6 week plaster cast job. Apologies- feeling a bit low right now.
Craig get yourself round to York hospital NOW! You need to get your ankle looked at and waiting until you get home isn’t good enough. You may have broken something or need a boot/splint putting on it to prevent any further damage.
Right now I’ve told Craig off, I can get back to adding to the congratulations and happy couple vibes. The photos are beautiful too x

Craig get yourself round to York hospital NOW! You need to get your ankle looked at and waiting until you get home isn’t good enough. You may have broken something or need a boot/splint putting on it to prevent any further damage.
Right now I’ve told Craig off, I can get back to adding to the congratulations and happy couple vibes. The photos are beautiful too x
I agree Craig! Hospital! :(

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Hillian aren't going to pleased when they find out you have injured yourself and you may take longer to retrieve their cranberries

That sounds really really nasty Craig, I hope you haven't torn anything and it's just a sprain

Life just keeps on giving!

Hillian aren't going to pleased when they find out you have injured yourself and you may take longer to retrieve their cranberries

That sounds really really nasty Craig, I hope you haven't torn anything and it's just a sprain

Life just keeps on giving!

Yup - this is my fault because we went to see the magnicient Minster and I wouldn't pay the 11 quid entrance fee to go in. Big G was clearly watching me and thought "right, I'll get you" - and did. Imagine pushing a small pumpkin down your leg until it reaches your ankle. That's what mine looks like. Well, looks like cleaning out Hillian might just take me a little while longer for the next few weeks.

Back